The GDPR requires practices to process data fairly and in a transparent manner which is easily accessible and easy to understand. This means that practices must provide information to patients about how the practice processes patient data in the form of a ‘practice privacy notice’.
Please click on the links below to see The Hamilton Practices’ privacy notices:
- Privacy Notice 1; Provision of Direct Care (Microsoft Word)
- Privacy Notice 2; Medical research and National Clinical Audits (Microsoft Word)
- Privacy Notice 3; Legal Requirements to Share Data (Microsoft Word)
- Privacy Notice 4; National Screening Programmes (Microsoft Word)
- The Hamilton Practice Privacy Notice (Microsoft Word)
- The Hamilton Practice UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Policy (Microsoft Word)