Keats House Health Centre, Bush Fair, Harlow, Essex, CM18 6LY

Online: Contact Us Online
Telephone: 01279 215 415 ( Out of Hours: 111 )

National Health Service Logo

Registering with The Hamilton Practice

Accountable / Named GP for All Patients

The practice is required by the Government under the terms of the latest GP contract to allocate all patients a named accountable GP. To find out more please see our Patient information section.

Top of Page

Practice Catchment Area

Our Practice Area is shown in the map below. We take any patient who moves into the "inner" blue area. Any existing patient who moves out of the "inner" blue area but into the "outer" red area will remain registered as a patient with us. For further information please contact reception.

If you change your name and address or telephone number please inform us as soon as possible

Top of Page

Practice Booklet

Download a copy of the Hamiltion Practice Booklet.

Top of Page

How To Register as a Patient

Patients who live in the catchment area can register by downloading a GMS 1 form and either an Adult Patient Registration form or a Child Patient Registration form (also available at reception).

Once completed, the form should be taken to the practice with proof of identity (e.g. driving licence or passport) and current address (e.g. utility bill or bank statement no more than 3 months old).

Patients will then be given an appointment for a new patient health check with the practice nurse.

Our Practice Booklet can be downloaded here.

New Patient Health Check

On registering, you may be asked to complete a questionnaire because your notes can take some time to catch up with you. An appointment with the practice nurse for a health check will be made and, at the same time, you will be given an opportunity to ask any questions.

Top of Page

Temporary Residents

The Doctors are happy to see patients who are temporarily resident in the Practice area should medical advice be required. In this instance persons wishing to be treated should state that they are a temporary resident when reporting to reception.

To register you will need to bring your passport and complete our Temporary Resident Registration form which is available from reception, or can be downloaded from the 'Registration Forms' section on this page.