Our nurses have their own surgeries and provide a range of specialist medical clinics.
They also carry out the following:
- Assist both the practice GPs and visiting surgeons in conducting minor surgical procedures, including a weekly vasectomy clinic.
- Cervical smear services.
- Reviews of medication for asthma, diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and stroke.
- Provide advice for family planning, carry out minor treatments, change dressings and give immunisations and vaccinations.
- Provide advice and guidance to patients on travel, diet, smoking, stress management and general health care.
- Decontamination and Infection Control.